What Is All-Over-Print Shirts?
If you’ve ever made a design too awesome to be limited by standard print sizes, consider all-over-print shirts. In addition to being increasingly popular, the unrestricted printing area takes any artwork to the next level. All-over prints aren’t just fashion statements, they’re a proven method to expand merchant portfolios. They also open up design possibilities for larger or unbroken scenes, patterns, landscapes, and more.
All-Over-Print Shirts by the Numbers
Let’s look at the data. When we analyzed the Top 30 YouTubers and their merch store products, we found that 20% of them sold all-over-print shirts – in several cases, it was their number one product. Another thing we noticed during this analysis – the most popular element was a printed quote, catchphrase, or message. Now, while the use of text is perfect for direct-to-garment printing, all-over-print shirts provide an opportunity to make a broader impact.
Let Your Imagination Flow With All-Over-Print Shirts
Luckily for you, you’ve got some great ideas that the expanded canvas of all-over-print shirts offers you, right? That’s what we thought! You might be considering a custom all-over-print shirt simply because you want to use the whole shirt in your design. Expand your ideas with the canvas of design and you’ll be pleased with the results – and the sales. An all-over-print shirt design allows you to express yourself more creatively, and those are the types of eye-catching designs that can set your store apart – and allow the fashionistas that wear your garments to do the same! Your designs should express some kind of continuity, like a vast expanse of ocean, outer space, desert, etc. These types of ideas brought to life on an all-over print shirt really pop out of the canvas – into the minds of those that see them. From maps to masterpieces, all-over-print allows a different type of shirt to be worn and the wearer gets a different type of reaction from those that see them. Our advice – go big and bold with your all-over-print shirts. Eye-catching designs that turn heads are the way to drive sales with all-over-print shirts. Utilize the larger printing area of all-over-print shirts – increase the artwork’s size, or utilize a wrap-around framework. Experiment with quotes, logos, and other elements that make the most of this uninterrupted canvas.
All-Over-Print Shirts – Get Inspired!
Inspiration is an ever-elusive, beautifully vague concept. It’s a tricky thing, a stealthy and covert friend. An American author, Helen Keller, once said that “the best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched – they must be felt with the heart.” If you’re struggling to come up with ideas for your all-over-print shirts, check out these tips on where to look for inspiration, and follow your heart!
Stock Image Libraries
Shutterstock, Adobe Stock Photos, iStock – these are just a few of many other stock image libraries you can look for ideas. Just browse through these, and they’re sure to set your imagination on fire.
Partnership with Shutterstock allows you to have an edge over the competition and easily create eye-catching designs by using the vast selection of high-quality photographs, illustrations, and more from Shutterstock via our direct in-platform integration. Millions of winning designs at your fingertips!
Pinterest has to be the first social media that comes to one’s mind when one runs out of inspiration. There are heaps of brilliant ideas for all style preferences.
When in Rome, do as the Romans do. It’s been said that history has a tendency to repeat itself, and this definitely stands true in the fashion world. For example, check out these vintage prints that are coming back strong.
Etsy, Amazon, eBay, and Others
Take a look at marketplaces, see what already sells well and what people love to wear – there’s no need to reinvent the wheel. Just type in “all-over-print shirts”, and the results will definitely give you some ideas for your own designs.
Hire a Designer
If you already have some creative ideas bubbling in your mind, but you don’t really know how to bring them to life, you can always hire a designer who’ll do all the heavy lifting for you. Here’s a great article on how to find and hire the best t-shirt designer. And, when you’ve found what you’re looking for and picking a theme, remember that there are no limitations with all-over-print shirts. Keep your design flowing across the garment’s entirety.
An unrestricted foray into a world of decoration, the unisex all-over-print cut & sew tee is also incredibly comfortable against the skin. Constructed from high-quality polyester, these custom tees are reinforced with a supportive twill taping across the shoulders. Add a design that builds on itself to capture the attention of your niche.
With a stellar fitting due to a slight tapering in the torso, the women’s all-over-print cut & sew tee is perfect for creative souls. Built to be both comfortable and durable, these polyester shirts help take designs to the next level.
How Can You Easily Make Custom All-Over-Print Shirts?
Creating your all-over-print shirts has never been easier. In just a few simple steps you can have your one-of-a-kind design added to your online store on any of the biggest eCommerce marketplaces in the world. Printiful has integrated all the necessary tools to help you every step of the way and guide you through this process without any hiccups.
1. Choose your product. Printiful’s catalog is the ultimate product vault with 400+ items to choose from. Browse through the shirt options and pick amongst the various types of all-over-print shirt that best suits your business and interests.
2. Add a design.Select your own design or pick a free image with Shutterstock Integration. The pay-as-you-sell mechanism lets you explore more options without risky investments. Printiful’s Mockup Generator makes the design process simple and easy. Customize and adjust the design to your liking.
3. Preview your product. Once the preferred design is selected, preview your product in the Mockup Generator. Printiful allows merchants to take a look at their designs in high-quality 3D images. See your merchandise on models and from all angles.
4. Order samples. Pick your preferred print providers and order product samples. Ensure the final product, design, and quality yourself before offering it to your consumers. Test various designs and products on yourself, friends and family, to find the best match for your brand.
5. Make adjustments. Depending on your order samples, make changes to the chosen products. Change the design, color, or style of the shirt to match your expectations. Explore all possible options and make decisions based on your taste, research, and preferences. Offer your consumers top-notch products.
6. Decide where to sell. Printiful offers multiple options for listing your products. Create your all-over-print shirts and decide whether to list them on your own website or connect your store with one of Printiful’s offered eCommerce marketplaces such as Etsy, BigCommerce, Shopify, Wix and more. We’ve also made our custom API accessible – If you’re up to connecting without a plugin.
7. Set the price. Pricing is one of the most important steps of running your business. Research current market prices and your competitors before adjusting the costs of your own products. Pick compatible prices to enter the all-over-print market and attract customers to your brand.
8. Market your all-over-print shirts. Once your idea and store are fully developed, it’s time to attract customers. Spread the word via marketing. Take a look at just how useful social media can be as well. These are often the cheapest (and most effective) ways to start attracting some attention to your business and get the order amount you desire.
9. Kick back and relax. Printiful helps merchants grow their business with less effort. Once your product is designed and listed, your job is done. Let the customers find your merchandise, while Printiful takes care of the rest. Orders are handled and shipped directly to your buyers.